
It all began with these pillows. I really liked them, then a few months later they were on sale so it was meant to be. Anyway my mom suggested a few silhouettes would be cute on the walls. I liked the idea & had silhouette on the brain. I found five dollar canvases at a knick knack shop & thought, "yep, I'll paint the kid's silhouettes". There are lots of ways to do it with your computer & a photo, but I chose to do it the old fashioned way & had the kids stand really still up against the wall. It was rough, they wiggled, & I screamed, they cried...but as soon as it was over they liked seeing their image. I traced the paper onto the canvas & painted it in with black paint & voila!
Those are beautiful Rachel! I love how cute you make your homes.
ReplyDeleteThose kids are cute!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletegreat idea! i may have to do it with my kids too! ps...i love your yellow chairs. i've been on the hunt for cute chairs like that since arriving in spain. so far, no dice. i know they have them here somewhere, it's just a matter of figuring out where.
ReplyDelete