So it's close to 6 months since we've moved here to Australia & I think I'm finally getting used to the money. The bills come in different colors & that is fun, it sorta reminds me of monopoly money. Fortunately for me the US dollar and the Aussie dollar are about the same right now so it's easy for me to figure the exchange rate. However, things here are a lot more expensive compared to the US & it's hard to get over sticker shock. Groceries are double the cost & they don't have any Trader Joe's!
Still it's fun to get used to the new value of money here & I like the colors! There are no pennies, and there are $2.00 coins along with $1.00 coins. There is also a spot on the bills where there is a plastic window, it's different, you can see through it.
very cool! I love the aussie updates.
ReplyDelete