Being in my home country for the past month I can see that I have perspective about our first year in Australia. I feel excited & empowered to go back & enjoy our life down there. I can see that I had a bit of culture shock, but didn't really realise what exactly was happening to me. I'm grateful to have this past year behind us & am looking forward for what 2012 brings! Here are some "best of" photos from this past year.
![]() |
| Kangaroos at Cardinia Reservoir |
| Cape Schanck |
![]() |
| First Aussie Rules Footy Game |
![]() |
| Piano Lessons via Skype |
| "American Donuts" at Queen Victoria Market |
![]() |
| Queen Victoria Market |
![]() |
| Our friends helping us celebrate Fourth of July |
| Fort City (during school holidays) |
| Spring Tulip Festival |
![]() |
| 17 year Anniversary |
| Spring Veggies |
| Thanksgiving 2011 |
| Thanksgiving 2011 |
![]() |
| Gingerbread Houses with Neilson Family |
| Gingerbread fun |
![]() |
| Christmas Cookies |
![]() |
| More Christmas Cookies... |
![]() |
| Uncle David, Dad & Me |
![]() |
| Cousin Max, Ben & Hannah at Oceanside Pier |
![]() |
| Typical California December with Ben & Max |
![]() |
| Ben, Lizzy & Hannah at the San Diego Temple |
| Lizzy |
![]() |
| Christmas 2011 |
| Lizzy, Hannah |
| HAPPY NEW YEAR! |
















Just loved looking at these wonderful pictures...here is hoping we can take one more picture before you go back... with us included.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to all. Aunt Hanni and Uncle Rog
I think it is so exciting and such a neat experience you guys are having. I can only imagine what this is going to do for each kid Rachel. Its amazing to think how your decisions as parents can help with your childrens decisions later in life. Love it and love love love that you guys to leaps of faith and moved to a new place.
ReplyDelete