Tuesday, 19 April 2011
An Inspiring Store
I found a store that I love here in Aussieland. It's called Provincial Home Living provincialhomeliving.com.au. It's kinda Pottery Barnish-but different.
The stores are inspiring. I of course being my mother's daughter had to drag the whole family through Melbourne one day in order to find their factory outlet. It's always fun driving on the other side of the road in search of a place that you've never been before. It could be a total bust, or a hidden treasure. In this case, it turned out to be a pleasant surprise. You see while we are renting our home here in Melbourne we are strongly discouraged to make any nail holes in the walls of the house. (Typical in this area if you are renting...strange cultural difference I think). This was very difficulty for me as I like photos, pictures, paintings whatever to make a house our home away from home for a while. Fortunately we can do Scotch Brand Command strips. They work beautifully. Anyway we had a nail on the wall from the previous tenant, & wanted to use it. None of my pictures looked good there...I needed to find the right piece. We found this canvas piece with French theater tunes (I think). Hannah can play the music...funny! It fit perfectly in size and design.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That store looks great. I loved driving on the other side when we were living in Scotland- usually it made me a better, more cautious driver! Of course I got super flustered too on occasion- funny as I feel so confident a driver back here in the US!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could say the same, I've already received a speeding ticket!
ReplyDeleteHey- that's beautiful! love the map and the color now. Makes your pictures look fab!!!
ReplyDelete