Friday, 30 September 2011

Robert Gordon Pottery





Long before we headed to Australia I did a couple of weddings & found these darling little cupcake paper cups, ironically made in Australia!  Knowing the Australia thing may be happening, we thought it was funny that we found a connection to Australia nearly everyday.  You know it's like when you buy a new car & suddenly you realize that everyone else has your same car too (you just never noticed or cared before).  Anyway, I recently discovered the factory outlet of Robert Gordon Pottery.  Ironically enough it is 20 minutes away from us, sorta in the middle of nowhere.  Now this really is no big deal to those of you that know where you can get anything & everything...knowing your resources I guess would be a good way to put it.  I am trying to discover places that suit me & my tastes & build my "resources".  It was like heaven when I walked in to this warehouse.  Everything was on sale, & then 1/2 off of that!  Check out their link  robertgordonaustralia.com

Robert Gordon Pottery in Pakenham, Australia


Loved these french inspired pots




Cupcake Paper heaven

Pottery



No comments:

Post a Comment