This is probably going to be a very boring post, but I feel like I need to send some good energy back to my little house in the USA! We are in the process of trying to find tenants & hope to find a family that will have a good experience there & look after the place while we are away. Plus, when I get a bit homesick I can have a place where I can see the old neighborhood & get some California sunshine.
One of the best parts of living in our neighborhood are the orange blossoms that bloom every year in February. They smell so good, I drive super slowly down the street with all the windows open so I can smell the fragrance, it is my favorite smell ever! In fact I searched for many years trying to find a perfume that would duplicate the fragrance, the best one I've found is called Orange Blossom by Jo Malone. Check it out at jomalone.com
Anyway here are some photos of the house...can't you smell the blossoms?
| Living Room/Dining Room |
| Living Room & Office to the left |
| We really miss our fireplace, so we digitally download one thru apple tv, I tell you it's so real I think it even throws out heat too! |
| Kitchen |
I stole this idea from Martha Stewart. It's a magnetic chalkboard calendar...find how to DIY here: http://www.marthastewart.com/268187/chalkboard-wall-calendar
| Master Bath |
| Hall bedrooms off to the left |
| Girl's Room |
| Laundry |
| Office |
| Front Yard |
| Back Patio |
| Chicken Coop & Garden...(needs some TLC) |
| Violets transplanted from Grandma's |
Oh Rachel! I Love your little house! If we were moving back to CA anytime soon I would rent it!! This makes me homesick for sunny morning visits in your kitchen. xo
ReplyDelete